I accumulated a fair amount of empties towards the end of 2014, and I need to start documenting them more. I actually really enjoy doing this, because I can go back and remind myself of the things I need to repurchase 😛 So since I have a bit of a backlog, I’m splitting up my first empties post for this year into two parts. And today’s will be skincare and body products, and next will be hair and make up. And disclaimer, this is over a pretty decent period of time, I don’y chance my skincare up THAT much!
- Garnier Gentle Make Up remover Wipes- The scent is lovely, and they are so soft. But they do little to take make up off well, and not effective on waterproof make up, as the packaging claims. I ended up using them more as face refresher wipes.
- This Works Clean Skin Gentle Cleanser- You can see my review of this product here.
- Go-To Properly Clean Cleanser- This is up there with some of my favourite cleansers. Smells great, really gentle and boyfriend approved! And the Go-To line is created by the gorgeous Zoe Foster-Blake, what’s not to love?!
- Aesop Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste- I thought I’d like this more than I did. The herbal smell was not too nice and now that I’m using chemical exfoliation in my skincare routine, I wasn’t keen on the harsher physical exfoliation in this. I have a pretty good hit rate with liking Aesop products, but this one just wasn’t for me.
- Michael Todd Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub- This smells freaking delicious, and is really refreshing to use. But like the Aesop, I’m trying to stay away from scratchy exfoliants.
- Bioderma Crealine (Sensibio)- You can see my review of this product here.
- Clarins Double Serum- You can see my review of this product here. (Note: I didn’t repurchase this and I’m now regretting it!)
- Dermalogica Multi Active Toner- I really enjoyed using this! I was refreshing without being tightening and drying. Considering the full size when I’ve used up some others.
- By Terry Clarte De Rose Eye Serum- When I used this on a regular basis, it worked really well user my eyes at reducing the dark circles. Not overly effective on lines though.
- Lush Oatifix Mask- My favourite Lush mask, smells like you could eat it for breakfast and so moisturising!
- Aveeno Daliy Moisturising Body Wash- Yep, another, and still a staple in my shower.
- Rexona Women Crystal Ant Perspirant- This was okay, not a huge fan of the scent though.
- Dove Men Care Invisible Dry Anti Perspirant- So I much prefer the guy scents! This range works really well to! And a certain male likes me having a guy’s spray around when his runs out! haha
- Rexona Clinical Protection Anti Perspirant- Great for extra protection, but I find if you put too much on, it can actually clog in your clothes, so I use it when I want a stronger protection
- Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub- Was not a fan of this. The smell wasn’t much and I found it a little difficult to use in the shower, as I ended up wasting a lot.
- Lush Ponche Shower Gel- This is a Christmas scent, that I do like, but I get sick of really quickly because it’s quite strong, so I like having the small ones once a year!
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray- I don’t know if this made me sleep any better, but it smells amazing on my pillow, I do want the full size!
Phew! Here’s to not leaving it that long again, I have a stash almost ready for another post 😉 (And keep an eye out for part two, hair and make up soon!)