Well, fancy seeing you all here! It certainly has been a while. Towards the end of last year, I ended up giving myself a self imposed blogging hiatus. I was getting bogged down and with the hectic nature of the holidays, I just stepped away. But I’m back! So be ready for a lot of new posts, and some I’ve had waiting in the drafts folder for a little while, and if you have any requests, let me know! But I thought I would give you a little bit of a life update of what has been going on in my non blogging world
- Christmas was full of love, food and presents!
- New year was relaxed, albeit a little bit chilly (so Melbs, I love you and all, but we’re in summer right now!)
- And after new years I took advantage of a little time off to do some holiday like things!
- On a related note, I’m now obsessed with quilting. I was all the fabrics and all the things.
- Also related. Even thought you can’t eat the strawberries right away, the smell of the tub full is enough to make your mouth water.
- WHY CAN’T HOLIDAYS GO FOR LONGER?! I just want to sew and bake all day, is that to much to ask?
- And Melbourne, again, if you feel like breaking out summer for a bit, I’d really appreciate it. I don’t envy the extreme heat some of the other states have had, but not freezing in shorts and a singlet would be great.
- I’ve set myself a reading target of 25 books this year, so hit me with your recommendations! Follow along with me on Goodreads here.
So that was my new year! I hope yours was fantastic, and I’d love to hear your highlights. Here’s to a fantastic 2014!