I have had one of the busiest weekends I’ve had in a while but making sure this still goes up on time. I love reading back at all the random thoughts that occur to me when I write these 😛
- Had a night out with some fellow blogging ladies Friday night, drinks and fun were had!
- I love baby showers. Even more buying presents for them. ALL THE SMALL CLOTHES!
- Carpet being installed this week, I can see the light of the renovation tunnel. Then it closes again as I move onto the rest of the house.
- Finally caught up on the end of How I Met Your Mother for this season. Really? That’s ALL you show?! But really, I shouldn’t expect them to give anything away, they never do.
- Said goodbye to my BFF for 6 weeks as she travels Fiji and Europe. So incredibly jealous and I miss her a bunch, but more pressing, who will go antique shopping with me?!
- The realisation I need to cut a decent amount of hair off to rid myself of the ratty ends scares me. Trying to pin pictures of short(er) hair to convince myself I could get through it.
- And this.
Photo in the life of…
Have a wonderful week!