I don’t seem to post enough ‘Face of the Day’ kind of posts. So I thought since I’ve been pretty absent in the last week, I’d share with you a pretty standard go-to look for me. I love bright lips of any kind so often my eyeshadow choices are quite neutral so I can get away with my bright lip choices. And today’s look features one of my favourite lip products!
It’s been a little while since I have done a nail of the day post. Renovations and nail polish don’t really mix! But I have a gorgeous polish to show you today that won’t leave you at all grumpy 😛
In my brain, I thought the Essence Snow White collection had come and gone, but browsing my local Priceline, I came across a near-full stocked display! This polish just caught my eye. However the name makes me laugh. Grumpy? This polish doesn’t make my grumpy AT ALL. If only there was a ‘Sad’ dwarf 😛 I love that this is an in your face, but still a darker kind of cobalt blue, because I find lighter blues a little harder to wear sometimes. This went on in two coats and no streaky-ness in sight. In some photos there was a visible nail line but in real life you couldn’t see it at all. Excuse the bubbles, they came from the top coat, need to tone down the application!
Have you seen this collection around?
I have had one of the busiest weekends I’ve had in a while but making sure this still goes up on time. I love reading back at all the random thoughts that occur to me when I write these 😛
- Had a night out with some fellow blogging ladies Friday night, drinks and fun were had!
- I love baby showers. Even more buying presents for them. ALL THE SMALL CLOTHES!
- Carpet being installed this week, I can see the light of the renovation tunnel. Then it closes again as I move onto the rest of the house.
So it may be the middle of them month, but better late than never right?! I love reading empties posts so after a couple of months off I thought I should share one with you again
*If I have reviewed a product before, I’ll link it so you read some more in depth thoughts* Also, apologies for the terrible photos. Melbourne is currently gloom central, with hardly any time for nice lighting!
Face & Body
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Wash- Pretty much comes up in every one of my empties. Still love. Still repurchase.
Rexona Biorythm Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant- Really liked the smell of this and found it worked really well, in decent heat as well. Have to be careful with freshly waxed underarms though. The creamy texture occasionally led to ingrown hairs if I didn’t exfoliate enough.
Face of Australia Purifying Cleansing Wipes- Really liked these, and smelled lovely. Might repurchase when I have used up other packs I have.
Almost half way through May already?! I know it’s cliche, but some months certainly go quicker than others, and this one is flying!
- I have to wish all the mums out there a wonderful mother’s day, and sending my mum some extra special love. She’s a funny one and I’m certainly thankful she’s in my life.
- Melbourne enjoyed some unseasonably warm weather this week. It was the perfect mix of warm and cool. But if this afternoon was anything to go by, we are in for a pretty chilly week. I think I need to pull my warmer scarves out!
- Jessica mentioned this in her Thoughts of the Week post, but it bears posting here as well. If you watch anything this week, it has to be this. It is 10 kinds of funny and I had to tell everyone about it.