Another week down, and it’s getting a little bit darker and that little bit colder. Don’t get me wrong, I love winter. Coats, scarves and boots are the best, but it is still a little bit of a shock. And photo taking is difficult when it gets dark at 6pm!
- After seeing Adam Hills and Wil Anderson at the Melbourne Comedy Festival, I’m determined to take some advice from their shows: make good out of crappy situations and TOUCH THE FROG! Or in laymen’s terms, don’t let your ego get in the way of doing something amazing.
- Watched Made of Honour this week on TV. It took me all but the last two minutes of the movie to realise the guy she had planned to marry was from Grey’s Anatomy, like Patrick Dempsey. My mind amazes me.
- I have come to the conclusion I look terrible in beanies. If you find a beanie I look good in, or can make me look good in one, I may love you forever.
- I work with some awesome people. One terrific chick who is one of the few I work with that know about my blog, just remember how awesome you are. Thank you for being you, which I so much like me 😉
- And one word that should bring fear to anyone working in retail. Stocktake. What a week it shall be.
A photo in the life of…
Have fantastic week!