So, for a little Sunday night fun, I thought I would do a little tag post. Giving you some insight into my make up style. Read on!
1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your make up for a date. What’s your minimum?
Base, blush, mascara and lips. Pretty simple 🙂
2. Pick a trend – crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush or feathered false lashes?
Eyeliner for sure. Even if I suck at applying it!
3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
Skincare, only because I’m lucky enough my skin isn’t terrible. But I’d be keeping away from my waterproof make up!
4. What beauty products are always in your purse?
A ridiculous number of lip products (see below for a recent example) and occasionally a face powder, if I think I’ll want to touch up.
5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
Rimmel eye liners, they are incredible quality for their price and feel like they are equal if not better to many high end liners.
6. Smoky eyes or red lips?
Red lips. Hands down.
7. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick. If you had asked me a few years ago I would have maintained I would never be a lipstick person. I certainly changed my tune.
8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
Tinted moisturisers and BB creams. When you can find the right one, they are awesome on their own or under foundation. I never thought I would like the sheer coverage, but with a touch of powder it can be great for a day where you don’t want to pack on the foundation.
9. Any products you expected to love but ended up hating instead?
The Face of Australia Lip Crayons. While I love the colour, the smell is just WAY to strong for me.
And that is it! I tag all of you! Link your post in the comments, I’d love to check out how different (or sometimes the same) everyone’s answers are!