With beauty subscription boxes fully alive in Australia, and many awesome reviews already around, I though I would do mine a little different. Instead of posting a full review of all four subscription boxes, I’ve decided to to a quick overview of the products I received, where I pick a hit and miss from each box. So here we go! I will list in order of arrival purely so I don’t choose one I may have liked more.
Lust Have It:
Lancome Juicy Tube
Davroe Tame Lemongrass Detangler
Sassy and Savy Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Creme
Lush Sugar Scrub
Taut Collagen Infusion Mask
Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara
Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner
Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash
Star and Rose Floral Wonderland Emergency Nail Files
Polished London Nail Enamel
Elizabeth Arden Red Door EDP
Keratinology by Sunsilk Overnight Treatment
Rimmel Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lip Gloss
The Aromatherapy Co. Rose and Patchouli Hand and Nail Creme
Sassy and Savy Citrus Body Cream
B by Bloom Eyeshadow
Mememe Seventh Heaven Facebase
Sparoma Shimmer Wrap
Star & Rose Confetti Soap Rose
- Lancome Juicy Tube by far! I adore the colour and the scent, and is not too sticky for a lipgloss.
- Bobbi Brown Mascara. This has been my go-to mascara since this box arrived. The brush doesn’t leave my lashes clumpy looking!
- Keratinology Overnight Treatment- I have loved the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask from this range, so I expect this treatment to be no different.
- Mememe Face Base- This smells gorgeous and I’m so excited to try this out under my foundation.
- Sassy and Savy Hand Cream. I don’t think a month has passed where I haven’t got a hand cream from at least one box, its not something I’m really looking for (especially after buying the full size A’kin cream!)
- Jane Iredale Self Tanner. I’m not one for tanning my face, I’d much rather use bronzer to blend in, so this sample is a little too small for me to test it on my body.
- The Aromatherapy Co. Hand and Nail Creme. Same reason as above, but this is full size, so my mum will be extremely appreciative of this! So this will certainly not go to waste.
- Star and Rose Confetti Soap Rose. While I adore the idea of these, I don’t have a bath to use it in currently, and it may only be a 1-2 time use if I use it as a regular soap in the shower.